5 Days to Better Smartphone Photography
Are you sick of guessing what will work for you?
You have no idea what settings to use
or how to use them.
Improve your Smartphone photography one day at time.
In this 5 Days to better smartphone photography challenge you’ll discover:
- The 4 biggest mistakes that’s sabotaging your photography
- How to utilise all the features and settings on your camera.
- The best compositions to use and why.
- How to make the most of the light you’ve got
- How to get that wow factor every time.
Why choose me?
When it comes to my photography, I’m a bit like Scrat from Ice Age. I’m been called determined, aspirational, and inspiringly creative, when it comes to my self-taught approach to improving my own photography skills. Over the past 10 years of learning, I’ve found the good, the bad and the damn right ugly approaches to learning the basics of photography.
I’m here to refine all of that information and 10 years of making mistakes into 5 simple and concise video tutorials to save you 100’s of hours crawling through youtube and the web and still make fabulous photo’s.
This mini course is for you if.....
- You enjoy taking photo’s but your results are a hit and miss.
- You’re confused and overwhelmed with all the different settings
- You want to be able to do all your photography, editing and sharing straight from your phone.
- You want to learn the foundations of photography light to ensure your photos are suitable lit.
Here's what my other students thought and how far they've come
So what are you waiting for? Join today.
Take the 5 day photo challenge… it’s absolutely free!